- In July, Booz Allen Hamilton requests the creation of an international inspection firm to join its proposal consortium for a multi-billion-dollar IDIQ Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contract.
- Enters domestic market and awarded first contract exceeding $1M.
- Acquired a multi-million-dollar mechanical contractor
- Received welding accreditations -NBBI “R”, ASME “S”, ASME “U” and ASME “PP” stamps.
- Simultaneous overhauls of combined cycle units (HRSGs) in South Carolina and Florida.
- Achieved NQA-1 for inspection services.
- First large-scale installation of a nitrogen gas pipeline.
- Acquired industrial compound of 2.5 acres and 35,000 SF fabrication facility.
First assembly system established for manufacturing stainless steel headers.
Established nuclear field repair services for pressure vessels
- Zuuk completes a stock buyback and embarks on a corporate restructuring.
- First expansion of liquid natural gas plant.
New management team takes the helm.
- Extensive capital investment in new fabrication facility.
Cert. # 2485
Zuuk manufacturers and repairs industrial systems and components, governed by the most stringent mechanical and nuclear codes, including ASME, NBBI, API, AWS, AWWA, ANSI, ABS, MIL-STD, ASTM. We are vertically integrated to support our provisions under the R, S, & U stamps of ASME and NBBI.
For more information on any of Zuuk’s services, please visit www.zuukinternational.com, call (843) 414-8500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.